SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
SUWANEE TOWN CENTER PARK - SUWANEE, GEORGIA
The Peach State Chili Cookoff will take place on Saturday, September 30 at the Suwanee Town Center Park, located in beautiful Suwanee, Georgia.
People's Choice Chili Cookoff - Individuals, Restaurants, Civic Groups and more are welcome to bring their best homemade chili to be judged by the attendees. The People's Choice Winner will receive a custom made Peach State Chili Cookoff trophy and a $1000 Cash Prize!
- Individuals - $35
- Registered 501(c)3 Non-Profit - $0 entry fee
- Restaurants - $125
- Businesses - $125
Rules for the People's Choice Chili Cookoff:
- A minimum of (5) gallons of chili must be prepared, in advance. Feel free to bring more!
- All contestants must heat their chili on-site, using a propane stove, chafing dish or other heating element. There are no electric outlets available.
- People's Choice entrants are not required to follow the ICS rules - you may use any combination of ingredients you wish. To avoid any potential allergic reactions, please have a list of ingredients available for review to be posted at your booth.
- Contestants are responsible for providing their own tents, tables and chairs. If unable to, please note in the comments section and we will provide you with rental costs.
- Restaurants, Businesses and Non-Profits who wish to compete will be allowed to advertise their respective businesses or organizations as their booths and provide giveaways to attendees. If you are a restaurant and would like to vend to attendees, please notate in your registration and we will be in touch with more information.
Please fill out the below form to register your chili team for the 2017 Peach State Chili Cookoff!